Before you click the "submit" button after completion of the application form, you will need to upload:
- Educational certificates
- Letter of reference from the home agency/ Employer
- Personal statement - A letter of introduction not exceeding 500 words on your reasons and/or experiences that have shaped your desire to apply for this course of study
- Please note there is no "SAVE AS DRAFT" feature
How to Pay Registration Fee (Non-Refundable)
- Payment has to reach CCC by registration closing date.
- E-receipt will be sent to you.
- Registration will be processed upon payment of registration fee
Mode of payment:
Reference of transaction: Name of Applicant (as in NRIC)
- Internet Banking
- Account name: Counselling and Care Centre
- Name of bank: DBS Bank
- Account number: 010-011739-9
- Reference of transaction: Name of Applicant (as in NRIC)
- Email the transaction advice to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay to Counselling and Care Centre
- Write your name (as in NRIC) and title of course at the back of the cheque
- Mail cheque to: Counselling and Care Centre, Blk 536 Upper Cross St, #05-241 Hong Lim Complex, Singapore 050536
- Notify us by email that you have sent the cheque.